Feed the Flock

Feed the Flock
1 Timothy 4:6 "... you will be a good servant of Christ Jesus, constantly nourished on the words of the faith and sound doctrine ..."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Which Question Is Not Like the Others and What is the Answer?

One of following questions is not like the others.
Read the root question carefully:
To which one of these questions can you not even begin to give a clear, plain, simple, definitive, directly-Biblical answer?
  1. What is God like?
  2. How did all things begin?
  3. How do we know God?
  4. What is man's spiritual state?
  5. Is Jesus truly man?
  6. Is Jesus truly God?
  7. What must I do to be saved?
  8. Does Jesus keep those He saves?
  9. Is it righteous to have sex with anyone other than one's spouse?
  10. Can I kill someone if he makes me mad?
  11. How do I tell which feelings are God's way of nudging me to do something, or God "talking" to me, and which are just my flesh, my imagination, or something else?
  12. Is the Bible God's Word?
  13. Does the Bible tell us everything we need to know, in order to know and serve God?
  14. What is a pastor's main job?
  15. Should I take things that belong to other people without their permission?
  16. If I'm saved by grace, may I just go on sinning?
  17. Did Jesus really die?
  18. What did Jesus' death accomplish?
  19. Did Jesus really rise bodily from the dead?
  20. Will Jesus really return bodily one day?
  21. Will Christians be raised bodily?
  22. Should I study the Bible?
Is the answer significant?

(Hint: starts with a "y.")

No comments:

Post a Comment